[C320-list] ST4000 rudder sensor

Bill MacRae seacalling at msn.com
Thu May 8 13:30:48 PDT 2008

Did the rudder sensor make a big difference?  Could you also email the cad file.  I'm in the machining business, if anyone needs something machined.

Thanks,
Bill> From: scox at timmin.com> To: C320-List at Catalina320.com> Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 01:29:05 +1000> Subject: Re: [C320-list] ST4000 rudder sensor> > Monte,> > I drew it up on CAD, printed full size, glued it to the plastic and cut the> outside shape on a bandsaw and used an adjustable hole saw for the holes.> Just make sure you get the holes right first time, it's a pain if you get> them wrong (don't ask).> > Stephen Cox> #1141 Tegwen> > > > > That is a cool mount. Did you design, manufacture it yourself > > or have it made at a plastics shop?> > > > Monte> > Laima #620> > >