[C320-list] ST4000 rudder sensor

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Fri May 9 04:18:47 PDT 2008

  I picked up an adapter from Rockler - I think - that is used for just that. It holds the original hole saw to be used as the guide with the larger new hole saw blade outside of it. Rarely used but invaluable when you need it as maintaining the center is the nearly impossible part without it.
Stan
formerly # 656

>>> "Stephen Cox" <scox at timmin.com> 5/8/2008 8:16 PM >>>
I am happy to share the template but I will need to adjust it first.  I got
the holes too small despite what I thought was careful measuring. Enlarging
holes and maintaining centres when working on a boat on a mooring with
limited tools is an interesting exercise ;-)