[C320-list] Head Shower Pump

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Thu May 8 15:19:06 PDT 2008

Irv,
Do you have an o-ring in your filter canister? I found that my filter did
not have one when I went to clean the screen this spring. I have no idea
how I was getting a good enough seal to pull suction. Not having the
correct sized o-ring, I simply used a length of flax packing to create a
gasket. Works fine.

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690