[C320-list] Chartplotter Internal Battery

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 19:54:55 PDT 2008

Contact Garmin by e-mail and explain the problem.  My
garmin 48 has sent that message for three years.
Garmin recommended putting new batteries in and
leaving unit off for five days.  That gets rid of the
message for a time.  I will continue to use it to see
just when it goes as I have a newer unit any way.