[C320-list] Cunningham

Bryan Martin bryan.martin at cox.net
Mon May 12 04:32:35 PDT 2008

Mike,

Harken has an on-line parts-finding web page for many sailboat models
including the Catalina 320.  The Catalina 320 page is here: http://harkencompuspec.com/cgi-bin/cs303.exe
    Just select the running rigging system you need (in this case
Cunningham) and you get a list of the Harken parts you would need to
rig a cunningham for your boat.

This would be a good place to start.  You can take the Harken
recommendations and then shop around.  I asked it for a list of parts
for  Catalina 320 cunningham and this is what it gave me:

Quantity  	Part Number  	Description  	Catalog Page No.

	8:1 Self Cleating

1
	1558
	MR 4 Hole Eye Strap
	114
1
	071
	Stand Up Spring
	101
1
	074
	4 Hole Eye Strap
	114
1
	2655
	40mm Carbo Fiddle
	50
1
	2658
	40mm Carbo Fiddle w/Cam Cleat & Becket
	50

I installed a cunningham using these parts about three years ago and
it works great.

Enjoy,

- Bryan (#507)