[C320-list] fridge fan

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Thu May 22 10:58:53 PDT 2008

I do the same...works great...

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com] On Behalf Of
Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 8:46 AM
To: C320-List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] fridge fan

Get a battery powered one--it's in WM catalog---they worked great and even
out any 'hot spots' you might have.

I installed 2 of them on cl 2, I could turn my thermostat down to 2 or 3 for
the weekend (of course, an insulating cover I used helped as well) and keep
the fridge at 41F or so...less battery drain at the coldness level
Regards,
OD