[C320-list] Need rubber cover/seal for ignition switch

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Tue May 27 11:17:36 PDT 2008

Has anyone paid to have their hull sanded and prepped for paint lately?  If
so, I'm curious what you were charged.  Our marina quoted a price of $2,750
to sand ours and that did not include the rudder and keel.  Granted there
were a few layers of paint but the price seemed especially.  I decided to do
the job myself.  It was a lot of work and crawling around under the boat but
I sanded it clean - except the keel - and was happy to save the money.

Bruce Stumpp
Adventure. #647
Frog Mortar Creek. MD
C320IA Meeting and Regatta - Destination Paradise - August 1-3 -
www.Catalina320.con