[C320-list] Genoa: 120 v 150

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed May 28 07:11:18 PDT 2008

AS for the Genoa I wouldn't go below a 135% for your area. I had heard that
the in mast furlers coming out on the new C 320's had vertical battens,
improving performance and giving the min a larger Roach both of which are
extremely positive things. A main with an in mast furler without battens and
without a decent Roach just plain sucks performance wise.
Joe Barrett

------------------------------------
Worldbanc Financial Group of Naples
Joseph T. Barrett jr.