[C320-list] 2009 Regatta & Rendezvous - From Linda Field

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Fri Nov 14 18:49:26 PST 2008

Regatta 2009

Survey

The Catalina 320 Sailing Association is currently planning your 2009 annual
regatta and rendezvous. It will be held August 7 -9  at Marina Del Rey in
Los Angeles, CA.

To ensure a successful event, your input is important to the planning
committee!  Besides the popular racing and cruising on the Pacific Ocean,
what else could we do to make this a particularly memorable and valuable
excursion for you?   A particular speaker?  A particular boat maintenance
demo?  Tickets to a Jay Leno show?  A coastal dinner cruise?  A tour?
Specific vendors?

This is your Association event, and we want to plan it with you in mind. So,
put on your creative thinking cap and take this opportunity to help make
this the best regatta ever!

Please send your ideas and suggestions to Orlando Duran at
Orland.Duran at AveryDennison.com  by  December 15, 2008.

See you in L.A.!