[C320-list] Our Season is Officially over - Thanks to ALL

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:35:06 PST 2008

"A Careful Wish" 724's season is finally over. Moved her to the boat yard
yesterday in the Western Long Island sound from Port Washington to Glen Cove
roughly 9.5 miles 8.3 Nautical.

Conditions were sustained 25 to 28 knot winds gusting up to 33 with 4 foot
waves.  She handle it very well under reffed main motor sailing.

I just wanted to thank everyone on the list for both their opinions before I
bought her and all the help after.  The C320 was a perfect choice and it
resulted in my family and I doing more sailing this season (racing, day
sailing, cruising) than any other season.

Now on to the stuff I don't like so much winterizing and trying to knock at
least one thing off my nice to have list LOL

Thanks again
Rick