[C320-list] Yanmar Silent Recall

Tbuilder at aol.com Tbuilder at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 12:24:25 PST 2008

David, I had a similar problem to you and although I am on the other side  of
the Atlantic, my experiences may be of use to you. I contacted EP Barrus of
Oxford who are the main UK Yanmar agent for advice. They immediately said that
 there was a design problem and sent me a new heat exchanger at no charge. I
have also had two successive leaking water pump units which were replaced  by
EP Barrus at no charge. I needed  to fit the components myself but  that was
relatively straightforward.

Cheers

Alec  Blanc

FIGMENT III  #1081