[C320-list] a/c winterizing

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Tue Nov 4 10:02:56 PST 2008

I used to be able to find a non toxic engine anti freeze that kept the
fishes happy at the Wal-Mart or auto store. Now they all have nasty warnings
so I've been using drinking water pink stuff. Where do you get non toxic
engine antifreeze?

John Frost
2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118
Lake Guntersville, AL