[C320-list] Replace sheaves....getting end-cap off

alahlm at comcast.net alahlm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 19:02:14 PST 2008

Dave

  I went to charleston spars web site first and found my mast then found the parts and part numbers then I called rig-rite with part numbers and asked for a price then contacted american rigging supply with the part numbers and got there price

    www.americanriggingsupply.com

    772-359 1618   cell for rob friedrich

you can google rig-right or charleston spars all the parts are made by sparcraft   if you need help let me know and i think we have the same mast

  Al Ahlman

   built in 97 a 98 model