[C320-list] Engine Sound Proofing Insulation

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:22:30 PST 2008

Hi Brian
the only further information I can suggest is
go to
www.whitworths.com.au
and search for "Engine Room Sound Insulation"

this shows the product ...
Jeff Church is based in Chicago ... he owns a C387 now, but might be able to
be
contacted for more "local" than I can from downUnder ;)

The size = 1 metre X 1.3 meters x 25mm and costs AU$72.90.

Cheers
Bruce Stanley C320 Fantastic Lady #1084
Sydney Australia