[C320-list] Virus Found

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Nov 11 18:30:31 PST 2008

Hello David,

Thanks for reporting this.  I located the source of this hack and corrected
it.  McAfee removed this mostly benign script.  Essentially it may have
enabled a fake popup to show at some point, but nothing major to worry
about.

Would you let me know if you see this again/still see it?

Thanks again.
-Jeff