[C320-list] C320 site hacked and is down for cleaning...

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue Nov 11 20:20:01 PST 2008

Hello again.

   Unfortunately, the hackers did a lot of damage to the website.  None of
the content is lost, just that they injected hacks into most of the source
code.

Somehow it didn't seem to matter that the files were all set to read-only
and the hosting company is really concerned about that.

I'm working with the hosting company to make sure the security hole gets
plugged properly this time.  As a result, the C320 website will be down for
a period of time until the site is rescanned and these iframes are stripped
from the site files.

Stay tuned and we'll be back as quickly as possible.  This discussion list
is unaffected so feel free to carry on.

-Jeff