[C320-list] Blue Water Sailing article update

John Ellis jr_ellis100 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 16 09:34:16 PST 2008

Dave, I'd like a copy.

Thanks, John Ellis> To: C320-List at Catalina320.com> From: dcnolte at mac.com> Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:32:46 -0500> Subject: [C320-list] Blue Water Sailing article update> > I have received a PDF of the article from the nice folks at Blue > Water Sailing, and by the good graces of the article's author, James > Baldwin.> > We have permission to distribute it to the group and post it on our > website, with acknowledgments to Blue Water Sailing and Mr. Baldwin.> > The original plan was to post it on our website. That will be delayed > for awhile while our hero Jeff Hare deals with the recent unfortunate > hacking of the site.> > In the meantime I have emailed the article to those I could identify > who had specifically requested a copy. If there are more of you out > there, let me know and I will try to respond and get it to you.> > David Nolte> Beach House #4>