[C320-list] Blue Water Sailing article update

tjdames at comcast.net tjdames at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 13:49:34 PST 2008

Dave,
I would like a copy as well:

tjdames at comcast.net.

Thanks, Tom

----- Original Message -----

From: David Nolte

To: C320-List at Catalina320.com

Sent: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:32:46 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: [C320-list] Blue Water Sailing article update

I have received a PDF of the article from the nice folks at Blue

Water Sailing, and by the good graces of the article's author, James

Baldwin.

We have permission to distribute it to the group and post it on our

website, with acknowledgments to Blue Water Sailing and Mr. Baldwin.

The original plan was to post it on our website. That will be delayed

for awhile while our hero Jeff Hare deals with the recent unfortunate

hacking of the site.

In the meantime I have emailed the article to those I could identify

who had specifically requested a copy. If there are more of you out

there, let me know and I will try to respond and get it to you.

David Nolte

Beach House #4