[C320-list] Water Leak, engine vibes and bimini suggestions

Allan S. Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Nov 17 03:53:03 PST 2008

Bernie - The hot water heater is notorious for leaking.  I would suggest
locating the overflow hose.  Place an empty bottle on the end of the hose.
Run the engine for awhile and see if you have water in the bottle.  If so,
you probably have found your fresh water leak.  The cure is replacing the
temperature/pressure valve, about $25 from Seaward.

Hope this helps.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD