[C320-list] Water Leak, engine vibes and bimini suggestions

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 05:28:56 PST 2008

I agree with R.G., don't lower the boom. I'm 6'2" and get along fine with
our bimini. Ours is a 2-bow and was mounted to the deck which seems silly as
it could have easily been mounted to the stern rail leaving the deck clear.
It is on my list to move it and to add rigid ss tubing braces to be replace
the straps which are often in the way.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC