[C320-list] Garhauer EZ Glide Cars

Morey Waltuck mwaltuck at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 08:46:05 PST 2008

Irv,

If you phone Garhauer they are very good at explaining what to do.  I called
for new ball bearings for the end sheaves of the traveler.  And I have to
tell you, one of their instructions was not to take the cars off of the
track without putting a rigid card in to hold things in place.  Good luck,
but make the call.

-=Morey=-
Getaway #352