[C320-list] Garhauer EZ Glide Cars

Tue Nov 18 08:50:28 PST 2008

Best way to take cars off correctly and with a minimum of lost bearings is
to buy some pieces of track and just slide them off to the smaller track
pieces..

             "Morey Waltuck"
             <mwaltuck at comcas
             t.net>                                                    To
             Sent by:                 <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
             c320-list-bounce                                          cc
             s at lists.catalina
             320.com                                              Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Garhauer EZ Glide
                                      Cars
             11/18/2008 08:46
             AM

              Please respond
             C320-List at Catali
                na320.com

Irv,

If you phone Garhauer they are very good at explaining what to do.  I
called
for new ball bearings for the end sheaves of the traveler.  And I have to
tell you, one of their instructions was not to take the cars off of the
track without putting a rigid card in to hold things in place.  Good luck,

but make the call.

-=Morey=-
Getaway #352