[C320-list] Garhauer EZ Glide Cars

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 13:42:10 PST 2008

there are several small phillips screws on the base of the car.  possibly removing some on the end will allow you to slide bearings in.  along those lines those screws loosen and one of mine came out about an eighth of an inch caused some jamming.  check them from time to time and possibly use loc tight.