[C320-list] Racor FUEL Filter

Peter & Barbara Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Wed Nov 19 00:00:55 PST 2008

Bruce I have just serviced my Racor filter this afternoon.
1. You need to turn off fuel supply at tank.
2. The whole bottom section screws off. Either use large multi grips or same
tool to remove oil filter.
3. Filter element should pull out.
4.You will need to purchase new O ring from Chandelry.
5. Easy to bleed line. Turn taps back on at fuel tank, unscrew plastic
plunger on top of filter and pump up and down, you will hear filter filling,
there is a bleed screw at top loosen this to bleed air out. Then small
manual pump on side of fuel pump, prime this, will fill secondary filter.
Then run motor at idle to check all seals.
Remember not to overtighten anywhere.
Good Luck Peter Sheerin #1096