[C320-list] boom problems

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 09:01:06 PST 2008

If your boat was purchased used the previous owner may have removed the block inside the boom.  If new maybe Catalina did away with the block.  If you pull the reefing line out of the back of the boom the block should slide to the rear with the line.  It can then be removed which in my opinion is a good idea.  The block may twist inside and this is a problem.  With this setup the front and rear lines are separate