[C320-list] Repairing Water Muffler

Peter & Barbara Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Fri Nov 21 02:42:12 PST 2008

No idea Bruce. It actually started to leak about 6 months ago. We finally
worked out the leak was coming from one of the bolt holes. I think the
muffler is a two piece unit with a bottom plate fitted to the top section.
Any it was repaired under warranty, and now it appears its started to leak
again. Obviously a poor repair job. I think maybe a new unit under warranty
may be more appropriate. Let you know how I go. Peter.