[C320-list] ADVICE NEEDED RE FOLDING PROP SIZE

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sat Nov 22 14:34:34 PST 2008

Dave

This may already have been suggested, but if you go onto the Kiwi web site
you will find references to other 320 installations. Also your local Kiwi
dealer will be able to specify the correct prop for your engine. The pitch
on a Kiwi is easily adjustable if its not quite the way you want it when you
first run it.

Kirk