[C320-list] Yanmar Silent Recall- How to get Yanmar or Catalinaattention

Kurt R. Budelmann, M.D. krbmd77 at charter.net
Mon Nov 24 17:33:36 PST 2008

David,

I called the Yanmar Regional Distributor at the suggestion of Kent Nelson
from Catalina's Engineering Department.  The phone number was 1-800-545-4574
option 7 and ask for Michelle, Bob or Doug.  If you give them your engine
serial number they will advise you of your status with the recall.  My
serial number is E01768 and they told me I did not qualify for the recall.

__
Kurt Budelmann
Everwind, Catalina 320 #1035