[C320-list] Yanmar Silent Recall

R Airis rairis at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 11:38:04 PST 2008

Why is this a "SILENT" recall? Are they trying to hide the problem?
A recall should be sent to every owner of those affected hull  numbers.
Catalina should know what Yanmar engine numbers went into each  hull !
They should fix the problem even if beyond warrenty times!

I`am happy to have the Westerbeke

Bob   #266