[C320-list] knot meter

jim pasley paslej1 at charter.net
Sun Oct 5 05:08:02 PDT 2008

The knot meter has quit working on my boat. She's a 2000 C320, hull 691. I have the standard factory installed Nav Pod and everything else is working fine. The unit still works in all other functions, (timer, etc) and the knot speed lights up, but only reads 0.00. I imagine the problem is not in the electronics, but rather whatever contraption measures the water passing under the hull. Could someone tell me where it might be and how one would go about checking and cleaning it? Thanks.

Thanks.
Jim
Dream Weaver #691