[C320-list] knot meter

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 05:18:07 PDT 2008

Jim

The units for speed and depth are located in the forward cabin under the sole. There is a door to access. On my boat the speedo is on the port side there should be a spacer in there as well.

Simply unscrew the unit and pull it out then put the spacer in to stop the water from coming in.

Inspect the wheem and clean it.  You should actually get into the habit of removing the wheel everytime you leave the boat for more than 2 days.

Good luck
Rick

PS some water will come in but there is a flap that limits it. Be sure to locate your spacer plug before hand the little arrows need to face towards the bow.