[C320-list] 15MM to 1/2 inch fresh water fitting

Joseph A Tamucci jtamucci at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 13:28:07 PDT 2008

In the process of winterizing my fresh water system, I broke the short 15MM
fitting and plastic pipe that goes from the hot water fitting to the T
connector.  I tried to get the broken pipe out of the T fitting but no
success. It doesn't just push in and pull out.  Do I need to take the white
cap off first and remove the collar and then push in the collar while
pulling on the pipe?

Would appreciate any information on where I can get a new fitting and
plastic pipe.  Does it need to be a whale fitting?  The broken fitting is
the 15MM to 1/2 inch female connector that goes to the hot water heater
hose.

Thanks,

Joe Tamucci, Andante #619