[C320-list] Sailing in the SFO Bay and Pacific

frpoint at earthlink.net frpoint at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 07:30:39 PDT 2008

Andrew, if you have to keep your boat in S.F, I recommend South beach
Harbor, better parking. Pier 39 is a zoo. On the Alameda, Oakland side of
the bay you have many choices. Grand Marina, Fortman Marina, Ballena Bay
Marina, and Marina Village which I consider the best, cleanest, good
security and walking distance to grocery and proximity to Fuel dock and boat
yards.
You can call me direct at 925-371-7720
Regards,
Mike