[C320-list] SOS

Kurt R. Budelmann, M.D. krbmd77 at charter.net
Sun Oct 26 16:24:36 PDT 2008

To All WCSC Members,

In order to develop more temporary moorings for boats on the docks to move to we are in desperate need of assistance.  The club needs 12 more mooring pennants for the new temporary moorings.

I am looking for 12+ volunteers to assist me in splicing mooring pennants.  Each pennant has three splices.  I believe two hours of time from the volunteers will be satisfactory.  For their efforts the volunteers will be awarded two hours of fairshare, will be taught how to splice, and will be fed a meal.

The idea is for all 12+ volunteers to meet at the club and to splice under my instruction with my assistance one pennant each.  We need to meet next weekend at the latest.  Next weekend is also the Bloody Mary Regatta.  Perhaps we could start at 10 AM and finish at noon and have lunch.

Thank you in advance for your support of our club during this trying period of low water.

Designated Mooring Pennant Lackey,

__
Kurt Budelmann
Everwind, Catalina 320 #1035