[C320-list] Steering Cable Failure

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 13:25:08 PDT 2008

Karl,

Great job with putting this together! What struck me was the attentiveness
of both Gerry (which we know to be the case) and Edson--it's extremely
comforting knowing that our manufacturer and their suppliers are so
responsive to our collective issues.

I have been casually looking for a new boat and one of the biggest sticking
points for me has been losing the kind of support that both groups like this
and Catalina provides. I guess I'll just have to wait for Catalina to
introduce a boat with a couple of the items I'm looking for!

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582
Boston, MA