[C320-list] Air Conditioning

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Wed Oct 1 11:01:26 PDT 2008

When I looked at the price of a "Y splitter" and calculated my actual loads
involved, I concluded I didn't need the dual plugs that came with my factory
installed AC. I just lifted the leads from one circuit breaker and combined
onto the output of the other. Works great and easier to dock/undock with one
plug/cable. Might think twice if I used lots of AC power on the boat (blow
dryer and microwave and electric heaters), but I don't.

John Frost
2007 C320 MKII, Hull # 1118
Lake Guntersville, AL