[C320-list] LED lighting

Lamar Desmond ldesmond at comcast.net
Wed Oct 1 19:29:33 PDT 2008

We replaced the six main saloon lights with LED festoons and (as a test) one
of the halogen reading lights and are really happy with the results.  Got
them from www.LEDLight.com; for the two overhead used 48756 9-LED, for the 4
outside 74563 with just 2 super-bright LEDs.  The halogen replacement MR11
was 73426.

They list the festoon lights in the automotive section of their website.

My wife can read with just the 2 overhead lights but I can't.  With just the
outside lights I can easily read.  I had a little trouble fitting the MR11
but with a little prying happy with the results.  The bluish light is
certainly different but we didn't want to give up brightness.

Lamar Desmond
Blue Moon #358