[C320-list] Normal Performance Limits?

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 4 05:37:19 PDT 2008

I've had my 320 since it was new in 2003 and I have never run my Yanmar 27
much more than 2600 or, rarely, 2800 rpm. With a three-blade prop, I'm
probably doing about 6 knots over the ground. My recollection is that those
rpms are about what the engine mounting plate and the Catalina manual
suggest. Am I right or wrong?

Jack