[C320-list] knot meter

Monte B. mjbc60 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 5 07:23:12 PDT 2008

I think removal of the speed transducer kind of depends on fresh water or
salt. I very rarely remove mine and then just to knock off a little green
stuff and give the wheel a flick and I'm back in business. My boat is in
fresh water. The spacer is actually a plug that looks similar to the
transducer and on my boat is tied to the transducer wiring.

Monte
Laima #620