[C320-list] In Boom Furler

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Wed Oct 15 05:30:41 PDT 2008

Why use the main in the slip?????????????what no reverse?????????????

The 2005 C320 next to mine has the Profurl boom and he was less than
happy because you still have to hoist the main and here is the
surprise you have to haul it down as it will not fall down like a
dutchman. Dutchman is a good system with a full batten main.

Pat #130At 05:28 PM 10/14/2008, you wrote:
>Why not use the main when out of the slip?
>
>Best Regards,
>Andrew Santangelo
>#333   C320 Dawn Treader
>

>On Oct 14, 2008, at 3:04 PM, Jane & Ken wrote:
>
>>while I appreciate the care to respond off line--there are some of
>>us who would be interested in the thought process of deciding what
>>to do.  I have hull number 219 and may consider in-boom furling if
>>the benefits outweight the cost----we seldom use the main once we
>>are out of the slip.

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc