[C320-list] Blue Water Sailing

Dennis Harris dharris02 at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 18 07:56:16 PDT 2008

Its not a C320 but it shows just how strong these boats are.  Go to the link
to see some Dehler 31 test crashes into rocks and floating structures.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvxhQO4pw2E

A Dehler 31 yacht is sailed at full speed into an obstruction
Category:  Sports

Tags:  Dehler  yacht  crash  test  underwater  obstruction  aground  etap
Bavaria  Legent  Moody  jeanneau  beneteau  sailing  URL