[C320-list] Wintering South vs drydock North

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 26 08:10:57 PDT 2008

Bob:

I've never done it, so I'm no expert, but I think the transit time to the
Carolinas would be longer than you might imagine. And you'd have to do it
twice a year. A number of fellow club members sail south each year to
Florida or the Bahamas, and each segment of the passage often involves
delays because of weather or maintenance problems. But I suppose you've
already taken this into consideration.

jack
sure bet  #947