[C320-list] Wintering South vs drydock North

Dennis Harris dharris02 at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 26 09:06:38 PDT 2008

While the Carolinas and Florida are good places to winter, given the
distance you would travel (and assuming that you have limited time to make
the annual north south trek each year), consider the Annapolis/Chesapeake
area.  When my son was at Edgewater/South River, lots of boats , including
his, remainded in the water.  Lots of others pulled out for the winter, but
those that remained didn't seem to have any ill effects.....maybe those
living in that area could add comment.

Dennis Harris C320  #694