[C320-list] Mainsail Hard to Raise/Lower

Henderson, David dhender at allstate.com
Tue Oct 28 13:06:08 PDT 2008

Bob, Absolutely.  Feel free to contact me at my e-mail address below.  I
agree that our mutual furling mast problem is likely not of great
interest to most of the readership; however, once again, if anyone else
has experienced this issue, we'd sure appreciate knowing about it.

If anything comes of this that I think would be of interest to the
general list membership, I will report back to the list.

Dave Henderson
Dottie B    #1049

dhender at allstate.com

Message: 7