[C320-list] Rudder sensor

warren updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:20:42 PDT 2008

For what it's worth dept.: I heard from a C310 owner at our marina that his
dealer, http://sailannapolis.com, has had brackets and mounts designed and
fabricated for installing A/Ps on Catalina yachts. Don't know if they'll
sell separately, but give them a call.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay