[C320-list] A different Autopilot question--

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 18:26:09 PDT 2008

Does anyone know if you can buy a replacement for the wheel component that
is a drop in for the 4000+? I recently replaced the belt and used the
adjustment feature but this hasn't resolved my problem. It looks like the
two pieces of the wheel are no longer true which causes the wheel to
'stick'. I was able to jury rig a fix by tying the motor to the binnacle,
but would like to find a solution short of rewiring a whole new unit. Any
suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Jon Vez

Solstice #582