[C320-list] Cockpit cushions

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 13 15:10:12 PDT 2008

mike,
I have purchased both bottom and c cushions--I had the c cushions for eight years and they held up fine--I do take care of them.  I purchased bottoms in 1994 for my new 320--I still have them and they still look great (like new)--again, I take care of them--In 1994, I liked the bottoms better because----back then the bottom siders did not seem to cause us to 'sweat' on our bottoms as much as the c cushions caused.  I have encouraged our dock neighbors to purchase bottom siders because of our great experience with them---After 14 years they still look new---but we do take care of them.  Ken, #219,  OBUOY