[C320-list] Cockpit cushions

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 23:07:24 PDT 2008

I got ours from CatalinaOwnerscom.

The cushions are made of 2" closed-cell foam covered with Sunsure, a woven
fabric made with PVC-coated yarn like our sheet bags. They float, don't
absorb water, are mildew and UV resistant and dry quickly.They have the 320
pattern. They come with snaps that secure them to the cockpit seats, so they
won't slide around when the boat heels. They come in several colors with
your choice of piping color.
Had ours for 4 years and they are still like new. They don't get hot and
sticky like the closed cell foam ones.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC