[C320-list] Hurricane Ike spares Amore

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 20:05:05 PDT 2008

If it looks good, odds are that it will be, glad to hear that
your preliminary look is promising.

We went aground in Isabelle. If you have boat US, odds are you will come out
OK, they have a lot of experience and are owner oriented. The adjuster with
them will be an experienced surveyor. I noticed some things he didn't, but
he didn't quibble when pointed out. I think an owner should see some smaller
thing a surveyor might overlook so check things out carefully and test all
systems, could be lightning issues. In my case they approved my preferred
marina for the repairs, approved their quote and I was fully satisfied and
fully indemnified after the deductible. There may be more issues in
negotiating the value of a totaled boat, but my experience was great.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC