[C320-list] prop paint

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Sun Sep 21 13:30:20 PDT 2008

Jim,

My yard mistakenly put Prop Speed on my prop and shaft this Spring.
Gave it to me for free when they realized their error. I will now
forever use it. My prop and shaft went through the entire season with
NO growth here in the Chesapeake. It still feels as smooth as when it
went on.

http://www.propspeed.com/

David Nolte
Beach House #4

On Sep 19, 2008, at 4:14 PM, james_delong wrote:

> Gents,
> The prop on my 320 is completely fowled and needs repainted. The
> other day I was getting just enough forward push to barely move
> ahead against the tide. What is the best paint for a high growth
> area? I have the stock three blade prop.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim #453

David Nolte
Nettle Net® BOAT POOL®